What’s Acnb Corporation (NASDAQ:ACNB) Upside After This Short Interest Decrease?

June 20, 2017 - By Marry Poplack

 What's Acnb Corporation (NASDAQ:ACNB) Upside After This Short Interest Decrease?

Investors sentiment increased to 2.8 in Q4 2016. Its up 0.88, from 1.92 in 2016Q3. It improved, as 2 investors sold ACNB Corporation shares while 8 reduced holdings. 7 funds opened positions while 21 raised stakes. 1.07 million shares or 7.09% more from 999,348 shares in 2016Q3 were reported.
Tiaa Cref Inv Mngmt Ltd Liability Company reported 18,518 shares or 0% of all its holdings. Bridgeway Cap Incorporated reported 16,950 shares. The Ontario – Canada-based Royal State Bank Of Canada has invested 0% in ACNB Corporation (NASDAQ:ACNB). Schwab Charles Invest Management has 0% invested in ACNB Corporation (NASDAQ:ACNB). Geode Cap Management Ltd Company invested in 32,251 shares or 0% of the stock. Deutsche Financial Bank Ag holds 0% or 9,702 shares in its portfolio. 16,746 were accumulated by Brown Advisory Secs Ltd Company. Moreover, Blackrock Investment Ltd Liability has 0% invested in ACNB Corporation (NASDAQ:ACNB) for 23,856 shares. Bessemer holds 4,700 shares. New York State Common Retirement Fund holds 0% or 6,100 shares in its portfolio. Nationwide Fund Advsrs holds 3,657 shares or 0% of its portfolio. Blackrock Lc has 2,511 shares for 0% of their portfolio. Fmr Ltd Liability Com holds 131,700 shares. Interest Gru Incorporated has 3,426 shares. Cetera Advisor Netwr Ltd Liability Corp holds 19,058 shares.

Since March 15, 2017, it had 19 insider buys, and 1 insider sale for $211,190 activity. GLASS LYNDA L bought 33 shares worth $1,012. Another trade for 69 shares valued at $2,117 was made by Sites David L on Wednesday, March 15. 69 shares were bought by Alloway Richard Lee II, worth $2,117 on Wednesday, March 15. $2,362 worth of ACNB Corporation (NASDAQ:ACNB) was bought by ELSNER FRANK III on Wednesday, March 15. 69 shares valued at $2,117 were bought by Williams James Eugene on Wednesday, March 15. $2,117 worth of ACNB Corporation (NASDAQ:ACNB) was bought by Lott James J. $46,440 worth of ACNB Corporation (NASDAQ:ACNB) shares were sold by Kelley Scott L.

The stock of Acnb Corporation (NASDAQ:ACNB) registered a decrease of 0.41% in short interest. ACNB’s total short interest was 49,100 shares in June as published by FINRA. Its down 0.41% from 49,300 shares, reported previously. With 5,500 shares average volume, it will take short sellers 9 days to cover their ACNB’s short positions. The short interest to Acnb Corporation’s float is 0.83%.

It closed at $29.25 lastly. It is down 28.32% since June 20, 2016 and is uptrending. It has outperformed by 11.62% the S&P500.

ACNB Corporation is a financial holding company. The company has market cap of $178.38 million. The Company’s banking activities are conducted through its operating subsidiary, ACNB Bank , and offers a range of property and casualty, life and health insurance to both commercial and individual clients through its subsidiary, Russell Insurance Group, Inc. (RIG). It has a 16.17 P/E ratio. The Firm has two divisions: the Bank and RIG.

More recent ACNB Corporation (NASDAQ:ACNB) news were published by: Nasdaq.com which released: “ACNB Corporation (ACNB) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for May 30, 2017” on May 26, 2017. Also Streetinsider.com published the news titled: “Form 8-K ACNB CORP For: May 16” on May 17, 2017. Businesswire.com‘s news article titled: “ACNB Bank Names James P. Helt as President Effective September 1, 2015” with publication date: June 22, 2015 was also an interesting one.

Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.